Is your business message dazzling the market place or is it more of a faint light in the corner? Do you have a new product to launch or just need a fresh approach to your marketing campaign?
Why not check out some of the tips below to make sure your business growth isn’t being held back by lack of product awareness.
- Define your USP- Do you have a catchy slogan? Is it something memorable that makes people sit up and take notice of you/your product and what you’re about?
- Gather data on your competitors – what can you do differently/better?
- Identify your target market and go after it. Use seasonal promotions to work to your advantage.
- Make sure your promotional materials and social media strategies are consistent with your message and using SEO techniques.
- Analyse your PR campaign and promotions and use to full effect.
If your message is in need of a revamp, employing a copywriter will pay you hands down saving you time and money.
So here’s the skills I can offer:
Writing – training or promotional materials- brochures, leaflets, bid writing, press releases etc that get your message across clearly and succinctly and stand out from the rest.
Proofreading & copy editing- to make sure your ideas reach the required standard and don’t fall down because of a few typos or grammatical errors.
I can assure you of an effective, high quality product that will be produced in the speediest time frame possible.
For more details, contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07984 405691
Star Copy Edit
Copywriter and proofreader specialising in educational and scientific copy